Thursday, June 4, 2009

Make Some Extra Money

I am so sorry I haven't posted for a while. I haven't been feeling too well and this has been the last thing on my mind. Anyways, I found out a simple way to earn a little cash. It's not a ton of money but hey, it's money.

I registered with mysurvey.com. All you do is take online surveys about things that pertain to your family. Once you earn enough points you can either get a prize or a check in the mail. So far, I have taken the check every time. It's nice to get $20 in the mail. But, it is totally legit. It does take some time to earn up enough points, but it's so easy. I am on the computer a lot so I just check to see if there are any new surveys for me and they usually don't take too long. The longer they are the more oints you get.

Also, another cool thing about it is sometimes you will be selected to try new products. I was sent some new gerber yogurt for Ryan to try and Dax got to test some new deoderant. I like it because it gives me something to do when I am bored. Needless to say, I haven't done any recently. So check it out. I have actually earned about $100 so far. Just go to mysurvey.com to register and gert started. Good Luck! And I am not going to guarantee I will post every day anymore. As soon as I get feeling better maybe I will be more diligent.

1 comment:

  1. Wait! How have you earned so much already? I have been doing it since you told me in Feb... I think I have earned $3 so far. Maybe I need to change my profile. Actually, now that I am closing in on 25 I have gotten several more surveys asking for a 25 year old female. It is really exciting to know I will be earning money for nothing!

    ReplyDelete