Monday, April 20, 2009

Explanation and 1st Simple Idea

In this complicated world it's very hard to find simplicity. So, I have decided that with some of my extra time I would start this blog to share simple ideas to use in many different areas of life like simple recipes, simple money saving tips, simple ideas for kids...and so on. I need to say that not all of these are my ideas alone. They are ideas I have come across at some point in my life that have helped me to simplify my craziness. If you have any ideas that you would like to share, feel free. I am not a super creative person so feel free to e-mail me any ideas at any time. My e-mail address is simpleandsensible@gmail.com. I hope this is useful to someone out there! So please feel free to share this blog with anyone you know!

So for my first day I am just going to post one of my most favorite simple recipes. I know many people probably already have this one but if not, I hope you enjoy. This recipe came from one of my old roommates, Emily.

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

Ingredients
1 boxed spice cake mix
1 small can of pumpkin (not pumpkin pie)
1 bag of chocolate chips

Directions

Simply mix all of the ingredients together and bake at 350 for 7-10 minutes or until they are done to your likeness. If you don't like a lot of chocolate only use half of the bag of chocolate chip. Either way they are delicious. (You can also put it in a bread pan and make it into a loaf if you'd rather.)

I love this recipe! They are so easy to make and they taste so yummy! I hope you enjoy them and please come back and visit for tomorrow's simple idea!

3 comments:

  1. You forgot to say your Favorite roommate Emily. Lol, I love this idea for a blog! If I had enough ideas I might try it, but I don't but it looks like I have you to give me some fun simple ideas! Love you Steph!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need to try that recipe. I love pumpkin chocolate chip cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool. this blog is a great idea! and yay for easy pumpkin choc.cookies. im gonna try this!

    ReplyDelete