Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Free Samples

Emily, my favorite roommate (I left the favorite part out last time and got in trouble) e-mailed a bunch of her simple ideas and they were great.

The first one was that you can get free samples of things from walmart.com. I think it said that they are new products that Wal-mart is carrying and they want people to be able to try them first. All you have to do is go to walmart.com and on the left side there is a tab that says "In Store". Click on it and it will take you to a new page. On that new page, on the left side again, there is a tab that says free samples. Just click it and you are on your way to getting your freebies.

I don't know about you, but I totally love free things! Also, if you love free things, you should check out babysteals.com this week. They are celebrating a year of business and are having giveaways everyday this week. So save some money and go get some freebies!

Thanks Emily for the ideas. If you have any you want me to share, just e-mail me at simpleandsensible@gmail.com.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the correct mention! JK lol! I love this blog idea!

    ReplyDelete