Thursday, April 30, 2009

Crazy Day

So I have an extremely busy day. Ryan had his shots and Dax has been on the computer studying for his final all morning. I just woke up and realized I have to go visiting teaching in 30 minutes and I look like I just woke up. So today's idea is from Emily too. After seeing the tutu she sent me this website that shows how to make some easy fairy wings to go with it. So here is the address http://www.make-baby-stuff.com/making-fairy-wings.html. I haven't tried them so if you do, let me know how they turn out. My font changed after I pasted the link but Ryan is freaking out that he isn't playing on the computer so I'm not going to fix it because. Hope it doesn't bother anyone too much :) Thanks for checking in today!

1 comment:

  1. Where was this last halloween? Great tips so far! I love seeing your awesome ideas! Yay for Steph!

    ReplyDelete