Thursday, May 7, 2009

Beauty Tip

Ok, this one may sound odd but I tried it and it really worked. Lately I had been noticing my pores a lot more. They just looked huge all the time and I hate that! Anyways, there is a simple thing you can do and you should have everything you need right in your fridge. Actually all you need is one egg white. You just put it on like a mask and it hardens. It actually hardens pretty fast, and then you just rinse it off with warm water. The egg whites tighten your skin and reduce the size of your pores. After rinsing with warm water I would splach some cool on too. Warm water opens your pores and cool water closes them. I like to add a little vanilla to it to make it smell better. I know there are tons of facial masks you can make out of avacado, yogurt, and other things like that. You can probably just google it. Maybe I will post some recipes for them tomorrow. Remember, you are all beautiful with or without large pores :)


I just found this website with lots of different masks. I don't know how I feel about the kitty litter one though....
http://beauty.about.com/od/skinflaws/a/facemasks.htm

3 comments:

  1. If I am ever home alone I think I will try this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did when Ryan went to bed and Dax was at work. I didn't want anyone to see me with egg on my face! Plus Ryan probably would have tried to lick me or something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this egg tip on Ellen once - there is this lady she has on all the time, I forget her name, she has lots of beauty tips using at-home items. She always does them all to herself on the show and makes a huge mess!

    My favorite tip: You can use toilet seat covers to blot oil off of your face. Like those Clean & Clear sheet things.

    ReplyDelete