Monday, May 4, 2009

Family Home Evening with Toddlers

This next idea comes from my wonderful visiting teachers. They gave me a simple idea on how to have FHE with younger children. I guess the church has also encouraged this...I don't know where I have been. Just go to your local distribution center and get the manual they use for nursery. Use the lessons out of that to do your FHE lesson. They are directed toward Nursery age children...and there is nothing better than an already put together lesson! Even if they have the same lessons at church, I don't think it hurts to review everything! I know I need to review stuff all the time to make it stick! We are going to try this today if I make it to the Distribution center. I will let you know how it goes! Thank you Collette and Jennifer for the idea and for always coming to visit me! Everyone go do your visiting teaching :)

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy that I still get to be your visiting teacher! It is sad that Colette was changed, but that just means we get the chance to get to know someone else. We loved visiting you!

    ReplyDelete