Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Total Slacker

I completely forgot to post something yesterday. I don't know where my mind has gone! So I guess I better do two today.

Looking around my house I decided to give a couple of cleaning tips today. Maybe they will motivate me to actually clean something in my house.

First up, you know how your Tupperware turns orange after putting spaghetti, or something with tomato in it. Well all you need to do to prevent that is to spray a little non-stick spray in it before you put the food in. As for getting the stains that you already have, I have no idea. This is just to prevent more from happening. I would guess it would work on anything. I am going to try it on my cutting board the next time I slice tomatoes. I'll let you know how that works.

The second tip is for cleaning the toilet. I think I have heard this tip from a few different place, but all you do is plop
in two Alka Seltzer tablets, wait twenty minutes, brush and flush. Voila, a clean toilet. I am going to go try it in a little bit and will let you know how it goes.

I will try to be better at posting everyday. I have been quite the slacker these past few days. Also, I ma starting to run low on ideas so feel free to e-mail me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment